Thursday, April 3, 2008

Missing you

You gave us so little time....your health were deteriorating so fast and then you were gone.

You had set a high standard for us, the next generation to follow....the sacrifice you made to your family, willingness to help others, thoughtfulness, adviser and most of the time the decision maker to most of the family clan matters.

I will miss you dearly. No more chit chat at the coffee shop when we were in town. And I learnt to cherish my parents even more.

The only regret I had was not to say thank you the last time we met. At least you were happy to meet my baby girl.

Thank you for the opportunities and lessons given to me in the past that shaped the person I am now. Thank you for being "my mom" for that few hours at my wedding then.

May you rest in peace.

No comments: