A handful of Spaghetti
1 egg beaten
2 spoonful of Parmesan Cheese
2 slice of ham cut into strips
4 button mushroom sliced
2 cloves of garlic diced
2 spoonful of olive oil
1 small knob of butter
salt and pepper to taste
dash of sake
1. Boil water in pot. Add in a pinch of salt to the boiling water and put in the spaghetti. Boil it until AL Dante.
2. Heat the pan and olive oil.
3. Saute the onion and then garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add in mushroom and continue to saute for around 3 minutes. Add a dash of salt, pepper and sake. Turn off the heat.
5. Beat egg and add parmesan cheese. Stir them together.
6. Pour away the water from pot and leave spaghetti.
7. Turn fire to very low. Put in egg and parmesan cheese solution, butter, ham and sauteed mushroom with spaghetti.
8. Continue stirring the spaghetti for 30 seconds in very low fire. Serve hot.
You can substitute ham with bacon and saute together with the mushroom. To made you sauce a bit creamier, you can add milk to the beaten egg and parmesan cheese.