After eating rice for lunch for a whole month plus, it is great to cook something else for a change....*wink*
Ingredients (serving : 2)
A handful of penne rigate or spaghetti
1/4 big onion chopped
1 clove of garlic chopped
3 mushroom chopped
6 cloves of basil leaves sliced into strips
1/4 bottle of spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Italian sauce with mushroom)
2 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
A pot of water
salt and pepper to taste
1) Boil the pot of water and add a teaspoon of salt.
2) Add penne rigate when water is boiled. Boiled until al denta.
3) Heat up pan in medium heat, add olive oil.
4) Add onion and sauteed until soft, add garlic and mushroom and continue to sauteed until fragrant.
5) Add basil leaves and spaghetti sauce and continue to sauteed for another 10 minutes.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste into the sauce.
7) Drain water and add penne rigate into sauce.