I gave up since I tried to take the photo for the nth times and just could not get a clear picture. However, the soup was super duper delicious which kinda made up for my lousy photography skills.
200g of pork fillet
200g of chicken fillet
3 stalk of celery cut into about the same size
1 piece of carrot slice skin and cut into about the same size
4 spoons of Mirin
3 spoons of soya sauce
1 egg beaten
add water to 1/4 teaspoon of corn starch to made a diluted paste
1) Bring water to boil and put pork and chicken fillet in and boil for 2 minutes.
2) Pour away water and run pork and chicken fillet under the tap briefly.
3) Bring water to boil and put back the pork and chicken fillet.
4) Add carrot and celery and continue to boil at small heat for 30 minutes.
5) Add mirin and soya sauce and continue to boil for 5 minutes. Taste the soup and add mirin or soya sauce to your taste.
6) Take out the pork and chicken and put into bite size. Return both to the pot.
7) Add corn starch solution into soup and continue to boil for another 2 minutes.
8) Turn off the heat. Gently pour in the beaten egg and stir to create a swirl of egg flower. Serve hot.