1 carrot cut into cubes
2 stalks of celery cut into smaller strips
1 big onion sliced
2 whole garlic washed thoroughly and leave skin on
8 whole mushrooms sliced
300g minced meat (Beef or pork is fine)
1/4 teaspoons of fennel seeds powder
1/4 teaspoons of coriander powder
1/4 teaspoons of white pepper powder
1 can of tomato puree
1 bottle of spaghetti sauce
dried oregano and mixed herbs
1) Add fennel seeds powder, coriander powder and white pepper powder with minced meats.
2) Heat up pot and add olive oil, first sauteed onion until soften, then carrots, celery and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add water and whole garlic into pot and let it simmer in small fire until all are soft.
4) In another pan, heat cooking oil.
5) Use your hand to mould the minced meats into balls and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
6) Add meatballs into pot and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
7) Add tomato puree and spaghetti sauce into pot. Add salt and sugar to taste. Add oregano and mixed herbs and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
8) Let the sauce cool and pack into a few containers for future use. Freeze them in the fridge.
Meatball spaghetti can be ready in a very short period of time if you are in a hurry after that.