1 toman fish fillet
1 knob of ginger peeled and finely chopped
4 cherry tomatoes finely chopped
1 medium size big onion finely chopped
pinch of salt and pepper
pinch of dried oregano
sugar to taste
2 spoons full of Lea and perrins sauce
2 spoons of mirin
some corn starch
1. Season fish with salt, pepper and oregano for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Pat some starch on the fish's skin and meat.
3. Preheat oven to 150 degree Celsius. Heat the pan and cooking oil.
4. Pan fry the fish on both side until fish turn to light golden brown. At this point, the fish is not cook yet at the centre. Which we will continue the cooking process in the oven.
5. Put the fish in a baking tray and place it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Depending on the size of the fish, you might want to shorten or longer the baking time.
6. While the fish is cooking in the oven, combine the Lea and perrins sauce, mirin sauce with sugar and stir to dissolve sugar.
7.Combine chopped onion, ginger, cherry tomatoes and no.6.
8. Once the fish is ready, let it rest for 5 minutes before combine with no.7.
The colour already made you want to dive into the dish immediately. Luckily it passed K's taste test too. Success..*grin*.